Financial Assistance and Resources
Lilly PatientOne strives to offer reliable and individualized treatment support for eligible patients prescribed a Lilly Oncology product whether they are insured, underinsured, or simply uninsured.
For more information about Lilly PatientOne, call 1-866-4PatOne (1-866-472-8663), Monday–Friday, 9 am–7 pm ET, or visit LillyPatientOne.com.
- Lilly PatientOne Co-pay Program—patients pay no more than $25 per dose—to assist eligible patients with co-pay and coinsurance costs for prescribed Lilly Oncology products where available*
- No income eligibility requirement
- Provides an annual maximum patient benefit of $25,000
- Coding and billing information
- Payment methodologies and allowables
- Payer policy information
- Eligibility determination
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization assistance
- Denied claims appeals information
Lilly Cares Foundation
The Lilly Cares Foundation, Inc., a separate nonprofit organization, provides free Lilly medications to qualifying patients. For more information about Lilly Cares, please visit LillyCares.com or call 1-800-545-6962.